For Traveling Patients Schedule a Virtual Consultation
Are you interested in a smile makeover while enjoying the wonderful city of Los Angeles, CA? Our office is located centrally in two of LA’s top destinations:
Beverly Hills and West Hollywood.
Dr. Joshua Ghiam specializes in smile restoration, which involves the combination of crowns, veneers & dental implants to achieve a beautiful smile.
Receive a full mouth makeover in 1 week!
Let our amazing staff take care of all of your dental needs!
Steps to follow - Traveling Patients
We go above and beyond the ordinary dental experience. Being a Cosmetic Treatment Office located in Los Angeles, we make sure our dental practice is environmentally friendly using state-of-the-art digital imaging technology, as well as providing metal and mercury-free restorative options for all cosmetic dental procedures.
- Step 1 – Dr. Joshua Ghiam Aesthetic Dentistry offers flexible scheduling of patients traveling from out of town or even from out of the country. You first step as a visiting patient is to schedule a consulation.
- Step 2 – Meet with Dr. Ghiam in person for a 1-on-1 consultation to see which treatment is right for you. Then schedule an appointment for the dental procedure. Many of the services Dr. Joshua Ghiam Aesthetic Dentistry offers can be done in a single day, from teeth whitening and crowns to full smile makeovers.
- Step 3 – After a dental procedure, the patient will need some time to heal. Depending on the work that was done, this could take anywhere from one day to a week. A follow up appointment may be scheduled to monitor the recovery.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Ghiam Today!
Why Choose Dr. Joshua Ghiam Aesthetic Dentistry as Your Destination Dentist
- In as little as 5 days you will have the perfect looking smile!
- We use the Latest Technology.
- Metal and mercury-free restorative options.
- The procedure is performed by an award winning doctor.
Enjoy Los Angeles
During your stay in Los Angeles, live like a star! Shop and dine on Rodeo Drive or take a drive along the coast. As one of the nation's most diverse cities, be sure to explore the city's history and culture.
Four Season Hotel, The Beverly Hills Hotel, Viceroy, SLS Hotel, The Peninsula, Beverly Wilshire, Montage, Chateau Marmont
Providence, Bestia, Republique, Perch, Petit Trois, Nobu, Osteria Mozza, Musso & Frank Grill, The Ivy, Prado